Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Tale of A Lazy Mouse

Once upon a time, there was a mouse who are very lazy...............................................................

                                                                         She has a silly face
Hi all! Or should I say annyeongaseyo? How are you doing, guys? I hope you all great. Don't know why I feel so lazy today. I should study for my Korean exam! But instead of studying, I choose doing a photoshoot with my red polkadot top and my mustard skirt. And yes with the mouse headband. I think I will study this night. For the sake of my mark! 20 chapters to study. Wish me luck for the test tomorrow ^^.

Whatever you guys doing right now, do it with great spirit and full heart! Don't be lazy like the mouse. LOL. Have a great day everyone!

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lie on my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
Cause today I'm swear I'm not doing anything
Nothing at all
(Bruno Mars-The Lazy Song) 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment my dear! Youve got a great blog going on yourself! I've followed <33

    anurban-explorer.blogspot.com

    xoxojc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post vanessa! You look adorable. Love the mustard skirt and polka dot top. Good luck with your exams! You'll be fine!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete