Thursday, November 17, 2011

Playing Around with Orenji

Meet Orenji. It's korean languange for orange and since I 'm taking Korean course I must use that languange as often as possible so it won't evaporate from  my mind. And for that reason, my camera is named after it. Orenji is Canon series that has a lot of fun effects. Last Sunday, my sister and I tried some effects that she has. Here are some photos guys. Enjoy!

Have a nice day everbody! Whatever you will do today, do it with your full heart and make the best of it!God bless you all.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I follow your sisters blog and she's a sweetie. You are too. Love that camera. Canon is simply an impeccable brand. I look forward to your future posts. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sweet :) visit mine if you have time thankyouu. nice look with your sister ehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete