Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Sweet 70th

Last saturday, our big family (from my father family) celebrated the 70th birthday of my eldest uncle. He is 70 now. I wonder what has life taught to him. I really want to ask but I didn't have any chance because he was so busy at the party. Well, he's the star of the day. My uncle is a rich and successful businessman. He has cute grandchildren. And has a lot of money. LOL. These are the photos that I took on his birthday.


Happy birthday uncle. Keep healthy and stay young. You are always be an inspiration for me. God bless you.

3 comments:

  1. truly a blessing from God to be at 70th years old
    what a happy big family you got there
    I like the Mother Teresa's quote...so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful celebration. He is so blessed! Congratulations to him. I wish him many more.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete