Friday, February 17, 2012

Hectic Relax Days in Jakarta

Hi hi hi hi! It's me again. Last week I spent 2 days in Jakarta. It was a hectic but also relax day for me.How come those two contradictory words can you feel at the same time? I don't know how but I did felt it on my last visit in Jakarta. My friend's wedding, my uncle's birthday,a lot of destinations, and the traffic jam. But overall, it was fun days ^^. Enjoy the pictures.


Anyway, no outfit photo shoot yet for this 2012! Maybe come soon on my next post. ^^. Have a blessed day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. is she try to eat the ball??...hahaha
    cute dog too
    have a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!


    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    @MyLyfeMyStory

    My Lyfe ; My Story


    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love all the foods that you are posting in your blog. You really had a great time in almost all the places and events you went to. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I really need to have a lunch/dinner at place like this, I'm sure it would give me different experience. And I like your casual style, especially your oxford shoes! IS THAT YOUR DOG??? awwwww he's soooo cute!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. And oh ya! One thing, I love your blog header picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that food looked delicious and what an adorable dog!!
    -Jillian
    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had an awesome time.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. shes so cute and the blog....www.lovelypettit_mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete