Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2012! Happy new year to you all! How was your new year eve guys? My friends and I spent the last day of 2011 at La Oma in Lembang-Bandung, Indonesia. We ate, played card, laughed, and did some quality talk about health with one of my friend who will be (I have a faith in her) the great doctor in the future. Ten minutes before new year, there were fireworks everywhere in the sky. We were watching fireworks as we entered 2012.

 Let's make this year as sparkle as he fireworks! 2011 was a great year, and I'm sure 2012 will be greater. Anybody made new year resolution? I hope you can make all your resolution come true this year. Once again, happy new year! Have a amazing year ahead. ^^

                                               Health consultation with doctor wanna be


Photograph and Edited by :  Rheza Azaria Jo          

No comments:

Post a Comment