Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Breeze



I love walking alone to find breeze
The breeze can not be seen, but it can be felt
So I close my eyes and let the blast of the breeze graze my skin
It feel so cold and spear to my bones
I try to be heedful that I can hear the breeze whispering to me
I can hark his stories and his secrets
I laugh and cry hearing his journey
Sometimes the breeze is the best partner in the loneliness 
Because the breeze remain silent but he tell you everything
The lips of the breeze are sealed but we can understand each other
Without saying a word
The breeze come and sweep all my sorrows away

                                                                                            Poem by : Vanesa Indrawan


I bought this lovely dress from Montgomery at Jalan Bahureksa No.1 Bandung- Indonesia. You guys can also check out the facebook in Montgomery boutique . Special thanks for my lovely sister who took and edited my photos ^^. 

9 comments:

  1. I love the dress! the colors are pretty and you look great!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your vintage pair of shoes! :) complements with the dress well

    Latest: Authentic Thai Food outside Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your lovely dress!! <3
    dear, if you dont mind we can follow each other on twitter , my twitter @deniathly , follow me i'll follow you back <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vanessa! I love your style, and this look is so casual and sweet and comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a cute dress! You look really amazing in it!

    //uyenpn.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS ENTIRE OUTFIT! SO CUTE! <3

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. aa! you are so pretty and fashionable, love the dress and the poems! new follower, do you want to follow me back? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos to this photos and your generous sister stevia. =)

    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your outfit! followed u!

    xx

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete