Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello Again

Hi there! I've been blogging for several months but I think I'm too lazy and busy to update my blog. So this blog is a little neglected. Sorry,my blog. But from now I will update my blog as often as possible. Promise. Hopefully. And I will turn this blog into fashion blog. Thankyou to my sister for the inspiration. I'm maybe not as good as my sister in sense of fashion, but i will do my best. I don't have any spesific style. I wear what I love and what makes me comfortable. I'm a freespirit of fashion. Hahaha.

I think it will be better if I re-introduce myself. My name is Vanesa Indrawan. I live in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. I have a clean freak mom, a super kind dad, 2 adorable sisters, and a strong healthy grandma. I love them very much. I just graduate from UPH (Universitas Pelita Harapan). Now I'm helping my father running his waterboom. Beside that I'm also doing aerobic, going to english course, and joining bible study.

Well, enough for today. See you on my next post.




Love,
Vanesa Indrawan

No comments:

Post a Comment