Saturday, May 12, 2012

Some Words Better Left Unspoken


You. Came into my life without invitation. Suddenly filled my days with your laughs, your songs, and your presence. There were none of my days without thinking of you. With you, I feel so comfort and warm. With you, I can be myself.  You asked why do I like you, but sometimes love can not be explained. It just happens that way. Now you feel so far for good reasons. From lover become stranger. I must admit that I miss your smile, I miss your smell of perfume, I miss your hug, I miss your call. I miss every little thing about you.  But like wise man said; some words better left unspoken. For the sake of myself, for the goodness of yourself, I don't allow me to say that "I miss you". And where ever you are now, I always hope you're happy. Even I'm not a part of you happiness, I hope you're happy. 



10 comments:

  1. OMG! Really cute outfit. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww,,, I love your photoshoot
    and your poetry.
    sweet and sad at the same time,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. read that poetry makes me wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh you are adorable! I love your dress too.
    I'm now a follower!

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so cute!






    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com
    www.renegadeloverrr.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ur outfit so much dear ♥

    i'm done following you

    xoxo
    The day dreaming lady

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    First I'd like to congratulate you on the Liebster award passed by Stephanie from Stephanie's Notebook.

    I really like your style and your pictures are cute, fun and even hilarious (Chaplin, hehe)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete