Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A picture is worth a thousands words

Couple days ago, I cleaned up my room and found some photos. There are photos from babyhood, childhood, elementary, junior, and high school, and also from my years at university! A lot of photos make me laugh and smile. A lot a memory are brought back to my brain. It's funny how a picture can tell a story. They don't speak any words but we can hear enough from them.


If you someday found a photos you will found may be the person in that picture still close with you, some go somewhere, some you don't know where are they now, some may be have passed away. You can see the expression of the people in that photos. You don't know are they still feel the same now. But i thing for sure. The memories. And the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment